About the Division of Technology Services
Overview of the Division
The Division of Technology Services supports all aspects of technology at the Institute. The division has five departments: Network Services, Laptop Services, User Services/Media Services, Web Services and Enterprise Applications.
- Enterprise Applications supports the many administrative applications across campus, including the student information system (Banner), the data warehouse, data security and secure mobile applications.
- Laptop Services supports all aspects of the Laptop program including distribution, technical support, repair and academic software and licensing downloads.
- Network Operations supports the internal network, institute WiFi, Internet access and shaping, network security, campus telecommunication, and the Data Center.
- User Services staffs and manages the Help Desk, provides desktop support and media/AV support.
- Web Services maintains and supports institute web sites, the intranet, LConnect, and social media and mobile applications.
- Enable students to learn more effectively.
- Enable WIT to operate in an efficient and effective way.
- Prepare students for the future in which information technologies will play an increasingly significant role in both their personal and professional lives.
- Enable WIT to reach out to the community in support of the various needs of the constituents.
- Enable WIT to achieve a competitive advantage in attracting students, faculty and staff.