Request an Appointment
If you would like to schedule an appointment with an admissions counselor, please contact our office at 617-989-4300 or e-mail CPCE@wit.edu.
"In a Wentworth classroom there’s a wonderful dialogue among students and the instructor that doesn’t exist at many institutions. I teach based on my own subject matter expertise and experience in industry, but I’m also learning from students since many of them are also in the field."
Ilyas Bhatti, CPCE faculty member
Tuition for the College of Professional and Continuing Education is flat, and there are no extra student fees.
Please note that tuition is the same for online and on-campus programs in the College of Professional and Continuing Education.
- Bachelor and Associate Degrees: $440 per credit hour
- Master of Science in Construction Management: $1,100 per credit hour
- Master of Science in Technology Management: $1,100 per credit hour
- Master of Science in Facility Management: $1,025 per credit hour
- Professional Land Surveying Certificate: $440 per credit hour
Graduate Certificate Programs
- Data Analytics: $750 per course
- Power Systems: $900 per course
- Building Information Modeling: $750 per course
- Construction Certificate: $715 per course
- Facilities Management: $715 per course
- Managing Construction for the Wireless Telecommunication Industry: $750 per course
- Managing Construction Projects: $715 per course
- Professional Building Surveyors: $750 per course
- Project Management: $750 per course ($500 for capstone requirement)
- Technical Communications: $750 per course
- AutoCAD: $1,200 per course
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA): $900 per course
- Computer Numeric Control: $1,435 per course
- Construction Supervisor License Exam Preparation: $655 per course
- Fire Protection Technology: $750 per course
- Fundamentals of Engineering Exam Preparation: Mechanical, $850; Civil, $800; Electrical, $800
- Heavy and Highway Construction: $715 per course
- Journeyman Electrician: $1,315 per course
- Machine Tool Setup and Operation: $1,435 per course
- Master Electrician: $1,315 per course
- Welding: $1,500 per course
Massachusetts law requires that all students who are enrolled for nine or more credit hours per semester be covered by health insurance.
All students who are enrolled for nine or more credit hours per semester will automatically be billed for the student insurance plan. If you are already covered by an alternate plan that offers comparable coverage and would like to waive the college plan, you MUST complete the online Health Insurance Waiver by the billing due date for the term in which the charge is applied. Once the waiver is completed, the charge will be removed from your bill. Failure to complete the online waiver by the bill due date will result in a mandated health insurance charge. Students will then be responsible for paying any outstanding balance in full.
More information is available on the Student Service Center website.