Request an Appointment
If you would like to schedule an appointment with an admissions counselor, please contact our office at 617-989-4300 or e-mail CPCE@wit.edu.
Student Success Story
"Wentworth is a first class institution and it certainly helped me to get to where I am today. The time I spent here is when my life completely turned around. I had some real character building moments as a student and I believe 100% that I recently got promoted to a Network Manager as a result of the education I received at Wentworth."
Jamie McDonough, CPCE Alumni
Do. Learn. Succeed.
The College of Professional and Continuing Education enables adult learners to achieve their educational and career objectives, with evening, weekend, and online courses designed to fit busy lifestyles.
We offer multiple continuing education opportunities including associate, bachelor's and master's degree programs, professional and graduate certificate programs, and workforce training and development courses. We are dedicated to helping our students achieve success in every role and at every level.
- Construction Management
- Construction Management (online)
- Facility Management
- Facility Management (online)
- Technology Management (online)
- Building Information Modeling
- Data Analytics
- Facilities Management
- Managing Construction for the Wireless Telecommunication Industry (online)
- Managing Construction Projects
- Power Systems
- Professional Building Surveyors
- Professional Land Surveying
- Project Management (online)
- Technical Communications