Student Success Story
"The faculty were absolutely phenomenal! I found myself having a lot of 'ah-ha' type moments during class because the faculty had a great way of explaining the subject matter and relating it to the real world."
Jamie McDonough, CPCE alumni
National companies large and small take advantage of customized training programs that The College of Professional and Continuing Education provides. These tailored programs are offered either at the company's site or on our campus. This arrangement can provide you with some attractive advantages:
- Your employees can attend all or part of the program, whichever is the most relevant to their occupational needs
- Since there are no employee travel expenses, the cost per employee may be less than the overall cost of sending someone to our main campus
- Each course/program is priced individually incorporating your financial concerns
- The course/program can be designed and scheduled to deliver the most cost efficient solution that is focused on your business challenges
- Any questions that you may have pertaining to your specific needs can be discussed in confidentiality
- Wentworth's expert faculty work with you to conduct an assessment. Once we have assessed your needs, a tailored solution can be designed to bridge the gap between the skills, knowledge and abilities of your workforce and the required competencies of your organization
From half- to one-day workshops - Organizations can select specific topic(s) from our existing courses or programs to fill the skill gaps for your workforce.
Create Your Own Certificate - In many cases, organizations take our existing courses or programs and blend with their practices to create a best fit for their needs. Our flexible Managing Construction Projects program is the best example for that model.
Professional Certificate Programs - Organizations can purchase directly from a menu of our current programs.
Our Corporate Partnerships Include: Gillette (P&G), Tyco, NSTAR, Cutler Associates, Dimeo, Shaw Power Group, Pitman
When and Where You Want It
The College of Professional and Continuing Education offers delivery options that provide the ultimate flexibility including:
- At Our Site - Wentworth is conveniently located on the Green (E) Line in downtown Boston. It's easily accessible from the 93 Expressway, Mass Pike, and Storrow Drive. Our campus has plenty of parking spaces to accommodate your needs.
- At Your Site - Wentworth provides the faculty and delivers high quality programs right to your door to make the best use of your employees' time.
- Hybrid - One of the highly successful delivery models is a combination of on-site and on-line. By delivering basic content in a self-paced digital format, classroom time is reduced while still providing the advantages of face-to-face interactions.