Request an Appointment
If you would like to schedule an appointment with an academic advisor, please contact our office at 617-989-4300 or e-mail CPCE@wit.edu.
Student Success Story
"I’m very happy that I made the decision to go back to school. While I hadn’t been in a classroom for over 30 years, I found that the professional experience I’ve gained over that time has benefited me greatly and allows me to contribute regularly in class discussions."
Pauline Foley, CPCE student
Wentworth’s academic advisors are here to assist our adult students in reaching their educational goals. Once accepted into the College of Professional and Continuing Education, you will be assigned your own, dedicated academic advisor. We encourage students to reach out to their advisor regularly. Your academic advisor at Wentworth will help you stay on track with your schedule and make sure any concerns you have along the way are addressed.
Although the academic advisor plays a pivotal role in the advising program, it is ultimately the student's responsibility to be pro-active in his or her educational and career decisions. In this process, it is also the student's responsibility to seek assistance from his or her academic advisor and other members of the Wentworth community. The goals of the Academic Advising Program are threefold: to Advise, to Inform, and to Mentor.
We can help you with
- Selecting and registering for Wentworth courses to meet program requirements
- Resolving scheduling conflicts
- Transferring credits (up to 80 may transfer!)
- Tracking your progress as you move through your training, certificate, or degree program
- Moving from one program into another after completion (ie. moving on from a certificate program into a degree program)
- Answering any questions you have about the academic process here at Wentworth
As a student you should know
- Your student ID number
- Your academic advisor
- Your professors and their contact information
- Your major and curriculum
- Your Lconnect log-in
- Your Wentworth email log-in
- Registration and payment procedures and deadlines
- Where the CPCE office is located
- Where the Student Service Center is located
For Information shortcuts, please review the Academic Advising Team Information Summary HERE
New students should complete the New Student To Do List found HERE and email it to their Academic Advisor
A list of our advisors for specific programs can be found on the Advising Staff Page