Be a Sponsor for
Career Fair 2016!
E-mail email@example.com for more details
Meet over 700 students in three hours!
This event sells out quickly. Register TODAY.
On March 17, 2016, reach over 700 students seeking co-ops and graduating students and alumni seeking professional positions. This three hour event sold out last year. Don't be left on a waiting list. Register today at:
There are limited opportunities to be an event sponsor that provides:
- A prime location at Career Fair
- An Information session prior to Career Fair
- An On-Campus Interview day following Career Fair
- Recognition on Career Fair marketing materials
- Inclusion of company logo in all Career Fair Marketing materials
- A full-page (7 ½ x 10) color advertisement in Career Fair booklet
- Sponsorship booth signage at the Fair
- Being a featured employer through social media
- A larger booth space: two 6-foot tables with vinyl table cloth; two chairs; wireless Internet access; electrical access that comfortably accommodates 4 representatives
Employer Check-in: 1:30 PM - 2:45 PM
Event Start time: 3:00 PM
Event End time: 6:00 PM
Standard set-up: one 6-foot table with vinyl table cloth; two chairs; wireless Internet access; electrical access. Due to limited space, displays should be 8ft in width or less. Comfortably accommodates 2 representatives.
DROP-OFF ZONE: 115 Ward Street, Roxbury, MA 02120
There is a drop-off zone available behind Beatty Hall (building 9) at 115 Ward Street. Wentworth personnel will bring your materials into the Career Fair while you park. After you park your vehicle you will enter Tansey Gym through the main entrance and check-in for the event (Signage will provide you with directions to parking as well as lead you back to Tansey Gymnasium.)
PARKING: MFA Garage - 20 Museum Road, Boston, MA 02115
Career Fair parking will be at the nearby Museum of Fine Arts (MFA) garage (short walk to campus). Should you come to campus first, onsite signage, parking personnel, and public safety officers will assist in redirecting you. Discounted parking vouchers are available at event check-in for those who have requested a parking spot. For details on regular parking rates visit the MFA website.
Any materials shipped to us will be delivered to the Tansey Gym on the day of the event. Wentworth will hold onto your materials for return shipping; however, you must label, schedule and call your carrier to set-up your return shipping pick-up.
HOSPITALITY SUITE (Sponsored by Wentworth Alumni Association)
Employers are invited to visit our hospitality suite before and during the career fair. Amenities available include: light refreshments and beverages.
- 1:30PM-2:45PM Coffee service and desserts
- 4:00PM-6:00PM Light Refreshments
- LUNCH OPTIONS: Area restaurants or Beatty Hall, Cafe