- What is the Bachelor of Science in Applied Mathematics (BSAM) curriculum?
- Is the BSAM degree really three years?
- How do I take a course at another Institution?
- Are there math facilitated study groups?
- Where can I find information at Applied Math advising?
- Can I challenge a course?
- How do I stay in touch and learn more?
- What is the Math Club?
- Where can I find course descriptions?
- What courses are required for the Minor in Applied Math?
For questions about the program, please contact:
Chair of Applied Mathematics
Ira Allen 319 | 617-989-4368
The State Mathcounts Competition was held at Wentworth Institute of Technology on Saturday, March 8th 2014.
This was Wentworth's 18th year hosting the state competition and the tenth year Wentworth has awarded full, four-year tuition scholarships to the top winners and the top female winner of the competition. Over 130 students (25 teams, 33 individuals) representing 41 schools participated. Wentworth also awarded $100 checks to these winners.
The top four winners will be representing Massachusetts in the National Competition this May in Orlando, FL.